A Peek at Our Week and This Week's Learning Targets.....
Circle Time Spotlight:
- Story: The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin
- Fingerplay: Five Little Pumpkins
- Song: "Pumpkin, Pumpkin"
- Concept Game: Shape Game
- Frogstreet Friend: Penelope Pig
- I am learning to listen/participate in conversations about stories.
- I am learning to retell stories.
- I am learning to identify capital (big) letters in the alphabet.
- I am learning to match each letter with the sound it says.
- I am learning to recognize basic shapes.
Gross Motor: Movement
- I am learning to perform tasks using refined strength & motions.
- I am learning to recognize differences in personal characteristics.
Arts and Humanities: Art
- I am learning to observe artwork of others.
Health: Attention to Task
- I am learning to attend to a task.
Science: CollectionsDates to Remember.....
- I am learning to collect items with similar properties.
News You Can Use:
- Please send in a family picture!!
- We are working on assessing your child then we can begin our individualized lesson planning with specific weekly goals for each child.
- Thursday folders come home each week along with nap time stuff. Please return the folder on Monday along with nap time stuff.
Books We're Reading:
- Fall & Halloween Books!!